Friday, May 23, 2008

Site Down!

Hey guys, i have people spamming in comments and it giving other people and me viruses. I just bought Auto-Bann system were people who add a URL in a comment gets Auto-Banned. I just got tired of it. I will close the site for a month or so, if this happens agian. If you want hacks please visit our close close friends, MapleHacks, TSA/OnlineGame. NOTE: TSA has some trouble ALOT, so they might be down, and there site is not so much of a 'Hack Site' only everonce in a while. And MapleHacks is not very active with its hacks.


- Thanks
Opinitum Hacks Owner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hі! Ӏ know this is kind of оff-toрic but I needеd to аsk.
Does buildіng a well-eѕtаblіshed blog ѕuch as уours tаke a massive amount work?
I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I'ԁ liκe to staгt а blog so I сan share my peгsonаl experiеnce and vіews online.
Рlease let me know if you have any κind οf suggestіons or tіps for
new aspiring bloggеrѕ. Thanκyou!



Here is my ωebѕite bellagenix veloura